Economic Class

Express Entry

At the Federal level Immigration to Canada for Skilled Workers is administered by the online merit-based system called Express Entry. Express Entry allows declaring the interest to immigrate based on various personal factors such as age, education, work experience, and language proficiency. The system allocated points for such factors and accepts application for PR under the three federal programs: Federal Skilled Workers (for overseas skilled workers), Canadian Experience Class (for in-Canada skilled workers), and Federal Skilled Trades (for specific trades professionals), and about two dozen of provincial programs.


The province of British Columbia developed its own provincial program to select the best-matching candidates for the provincial labour market. Almost all streams under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) require obtaining Job Offers. BC government targets qualified skilled workers and international graduates under two categories: Skills Immigration and Express Entry British Columbia.


BC PNP Tech is a special initiative under the BC PNP to help the local economy to attract and retain top talented specialists in Canada and overseas in 29 key technological sectors. Started in 2017 as a temporary Tech Pilot program, in 2021 BC PNP Tech became a permanent program. This program helps several thousands of IT experts to immigrate to British Columbia annually.

Other Provincial Nominee Programs

There are 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada. Each of them except Nunavut runs a local immigration program aimed at the specific needs of the communities. In total, there are over 85 provincial economic streams for entrepreneurs, international graduates, tradespeople, skilled workers, and representatives of the in-demand occupations.

Family Class

Sponsor your Spouse and Children

Canada is the land of multiple cultures and identities. Many Canadian fall in love with foreign nationals all over the globe. The government allows Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents to sponsor their beloved ones for permanent residence. This also applies to children of the spouses or adopted children. Moreover, Canada equally treats common-law partnerships and same-sex marriages. If you are interested in bringing your partner to Canada, the government allows you to do so.

Sponsor your Parents or Grandparents

Since foreign parents raised a Canadian taxpayer, the government allows Canadian citizens and Permanent residents to sponsor their elderly relatives for permanent residency in Canada. At the same time, there are various financial requirements you need to meet in order to sponsor your parents or grandparents.

For information about Temporary Residence click here

For information about Other Services click here